- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Dutch Peach Kuchen is made with fresh peaches and sprinkled with raisins.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon each baking powder, salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped
- Cream butter and sugar together in a small mixing bowl. Sift dry ingredients together. Add to creamed mixture gradually.
- Press into an 8-inch baking pan to cover bottom and 1/2 inch of the sides, reserving 1 cup.
- Combine half the reserved crumb mixture with peaches. Spoon into crust. Mix raisins and remaining mixture. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes.