- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Dutch Pastry is a traditional pie crust used for canned pie fillings.
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 can Solo Pie Filling, any flavor
- Grease 2 pie plates.
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Mix together the egg, water and baking soda. Combine with creamed mixture. Add gradually the flour, blending well.
- Place dough in pie plates, flattening the bottom and sides.
- Add 1/4 can of pie filling to each pie pan. Spread evenly with a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.