- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Bols Genever, a Dutch genever gin, gives the classic Negroni aperitif cocktail a slightly herbal and smooth taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bols Genever
- 1ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- orange zest twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.