- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ketel One, Dutch for ‘Still One,’ is a vodka that has been crafted in a traditional Dutch manner for 11 generations.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounces Ketel One vodka
- 1 barspoon dry vermouth
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds. Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.