- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Dusty Spinach Salad is dusted with generous amounts of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups English muffin cubes
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- For salad: 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 bacon slices, crisply cooked
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Toss muffin cubes with dressing and cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- For salad: Combine spinach, onion, mushroom and bacon. Add dressing, cheese and croutons; toss lightly.