- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 12
Dump Cake is easy to make and full of luscious cherries and pineapple. Serve warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an elegant dessert.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1, 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, in syrup, undrained
- 1, 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup margarine, cut in thin slices
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan. Dump pineapple in pan, spread evenly. Dump in pie filling and spread evenly. Dump dry cake mix onto cherry layer. Spread evenly.
- Place slices of margarine evenly over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes until bubbly. Serve warm or cold.