- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This simple blend of tequila, fresh strawberries and sugar is light and lovely. Serve it at a spring or summer luncheon while passing around canapés and cake bites.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 6 fresh strawberries, medium-sized, hulled plus 1 to garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Place the tequila, strawberries and agave nectar in a blender with 1 scoop of shaved ice, and process until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass, garnish with a fresh strawberry and serve immediately.