- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Dubonnet is a wine-based liqueur flavored with various spices. It adds a touch of spicy flavor and beautiful color to this delicious cocktail.
- 12 cherries, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1/2 ounce Dubonnet rouge
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the cherries into a cocktail shaker along with the sugar, and muddle to combine.
- Add enough ice to the shaker to fill halfway, and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 25 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.