- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Dubonnet Cocktail is a simple and classy combination of equal amounts of Dubonnet Rouge and gin, along with a dash of bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces Dubonnet Rouge
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.