- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The classic Manhattan cocktail is given a rich and sweet makeover with the addition of Dubonnet Rouge, red vermouth and peach bitters.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 barspoon Dubonnet Rouge
- 1 barspoon sweet red vermouth
- 1 dash peach bitters
- 3 brandied cherries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherries, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherries and then serve immediately.