- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rum is blended with Carpano Antica, a sweet, Italian red vermouth, Aperol and bitters in this sophisticated cocktail recipe.
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- 3/4 ounce Carpano Antica
- 3/4 ounce Aperol
- 1 dash whiskey barrel aged bitters
- orange peel zest to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 40 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.