- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 2 pounds of ribs
Dry spices rubbed onto the meat adds tons of flavor to these delicious ribs.
- 8 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 racks of pork or beef ribs (about 2 pounds)
- Combine spices together in a small bowl. Rub mixture onto both sides of dried rib racks and let rest until the ribs look almost wet, at least 15 minutes if not longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare barbecue with your choice of wood for indirect heat. Place ribs on grill and close lid. Cook over low heat, flipping one time until ribs are tender. Remove and serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce.