- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 3-1/2 cups
This versatile rub works well on both salmon and pork, adding a sweet and spicy kick of flavor.
- 1/2 cup Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup hot smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons granulated onion
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons ground celery seed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Transfer the rub to a glass jar, tightly cap and store in a cool and dry area until ready to use.