- Prep: 12 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 5 min
- Serving: makes about 1 cup
A delicious and attractive way to garnish desserts and cocktails, these sweet cherries soaked in Dubonnet Rouge are quite a treat.
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried sweet cherries
- 1 tablespoon Dubonnet Rouge
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Place the cherries, Dubonnet and sugar into a bowl and then add the hot water and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for 12 hours. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.