- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 danishes
Danishes are light pastries perfect for breakfast, snacks, brunch, or entertaining friends. This recipe for Drop Danish makes it easy to dazzle your family and guests! Best when drizzled with a warm vanilla glaze or icing.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter, soft
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fruit preserve of choice.
- Mix Bisquick, butter, and sugar until crumbly.
- Combine with milk to form a dough.
- Drop dough onto greased cookie sheet using a spoon to create a "well" in the center.
- Spoon preserves into center of the danish then bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.