- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Fluffy couscous is combined with dried blueberries, almonds, curry and goat cheese in this delicious side dish. Serve in conjunction with roast duck or lamb, or add shredded chicken and enjoy as a main dish.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dried couscous
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Prepare the couscous according to package directions.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and then place in a large bowl. Add the parsley, blueberries, almonds, curry powder, walnut oil, cheese and a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper; toss well to combine and serve immediately.