- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A simple vodka martini is given a posh makeover with the addition of muddled dried apricots, lemon bitters and Crème de Peche.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 dried apricots
- 1 barspoon Crème de Peche
- 1 dash simple syrup
- 1 dash lemon bitters
- dried apricot to garnish
- Place the apricots and the simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the Crème de Peche, vodka and bitters to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the dried apricot and then serve immediately.