- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Dreamy Chocolate Pie filled with creamy marshmallows is a pie lover's dream come true.
- 1, 6 ounce package of semi-sweet morsels
- 18 marshmallows, regular sized
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin dissolved in 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1, 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped and sweetened with 1 tablespoon sugar
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and marshmallows with milk. When melted add vanilla and gelatin and milk mixture. Cool. Combine with whipped cream.
- Fill graham cracker crust; cover with sweetened whipped cream before serving.