- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 people
This cherry drenched cheesecake is easy to make and is the perfect amount to satisfy any craving.
- 1 8" prepared graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces brick cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix until blended and pour into the prepared graham crust. Place crust on a cookie sheet for stability. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate for several hours.
- Pour cherry pie filling over cheesecake pie. Slice into wedges.