- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked ham and shrimp with veggie southern stew, served over rice.
- 3 ribs celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked, cubed smoked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled, veined shrimp
- Rice, cooked
- Mix together everything but the shrimp and rice in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high. Stir the shrimp in and continue to cook for 1 hour on low.
- Serve over rice.