- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A double serving of bulk sausage and vegetable slow cooked stew.
- 1 pound mild bulk sausage
- 1 pound hot bulk sausage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Mix together the two sausages. Shape into small balls and brown in a skillet.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a greased slow cooker along with 1 cup of water. Cook covered on low for 6-7 hours.