- Prep: 2 hr 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 35 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/4 cups
Using extra dill in this creamy tartar sauce made with Greek yogurt makes it even fresher and more flavorful.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- Place the yogurt and the mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl and mix until blended.
- Add the dill, a pinch of salt and pepper, the capers and the pickle relish, and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2-1/2 hours to allow flavors to blend.