- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12
If you are a chocolate lover you will like this brownie recipe. It has alot of chocolate in it. But make sure you have a glass of milk handy because you will need it.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter and 4 squares unsweetened chocolate in a medium size saucepan over moderate heat. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat in sugar gradually with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla. Stir in flour until thoroughly combined. Stir 1 cup of the walnuts.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Combine remaining 1/2 cup walnuts with chocolate chips; sprinkle over top of brownie mixture, pressing down lightly. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars or squares.