- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Chocolate pudding with chocolate pieces and whipped cream.
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Cook the pudding as directed, adding an additional 1/4 cup of milk. While still hot stir in the chocolate pieces until melted. Cool.
- Mix in the vanilla and beat until fluffy. Gently stir in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into servings dishes and top with additional chocolate pieces. Chill.