- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: Makes 1 dozen cookies
These cookies are best served with a tall glass of milk, as they are quite rich.
- 16 ounces chocolate pieces, divided
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave 8 ounces of chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
- Cream sugar, butter, eggs, instant coffee and vanilla; stir into melted chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining chocolate pieces.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes.