- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy, chocolate-filled cookies are ideal for sharing on Valentine's Day, or just for fun.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs; beat well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.