- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
There's nothing better than Chocolate Cheesecake except Double Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1, 12 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine butter, crumbs and sugar; pat firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; Add condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature. Chill. Remove sides of pan.