- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Crunchy and creamy Dorito Casserole is full of flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Doritos
- 1, 8 ounce package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Brown hamburger in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Add next 4 ingredients, mixing well. Cook until bubbly.
- Spread Doritos in baking dish. Spoon soup mixture over Doritos. Top with cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F until cheese melts.