- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This recipe is from the famous ‘Beachbum Berry’s Intoxica!’ cocktail book. Its fresh and flavorful blend is unbelievably delicious yet just as potent.
- 1 ounce gold Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce white Puerto Rican rum
- 1 ounce 151 Demerara rum
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- dash Angostura bitters
- sprig of mint to garnish
- Place the sugar and the lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and mix until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds to combine and then pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve immediately.