- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mezcal, Averna Amaro, fresh grapefruit and lemon juice are blended together and then topped with ginger beer in this refreshing cocktail.
- 3/4 ounce Mezcal
- 1-1/4 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1-1/2 ounces ginger beer
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place the Mezcal, Averna Amaro, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and agave into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the ginger beer, garnish with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.