- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The herbal and spicy flavors of Averna Amaro and agave tequila are highlighted by citrusy, piquant and tart undertones in this refreshing cocktail.
- 1-1/4 ounces Averna Amaro
- 3/4 ounce 100% agave tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dash green Tabasco
- ginger beer to fill
- grapefruit spear to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the ginger beer and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the ginger beer, garnish with the grapefruit spear and then serve immediately.