- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 servings
A creamy, crunchy gelatin salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (!5 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water. Slowly beat in the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the pecans and pineapple. Chill until almost set.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping and spread in a 9x13-inch dish. Chill.