- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Butter pecan and toffe ice cream pie, quick and easy!
- 1 1/2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker piecrust
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) English toffee flavored candy bars, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Spread the butter pecan ice cream onto the piecrust. Sprinkle with half of the candy pieces. Freeze.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream on top of the candy pieces and top with the remaining candy. Freeze.