- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr 15 min
- Total: 7 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A tasty mushroom and onion stuffing topped round steak slow cooked dinner.
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds round steak, cut into 5-6 serving pieces
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Add the steak to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Top with the onions and mushrooms. Pour the soup over. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low.
- Take 1/2-cup of liquid from the slow cooker and combine with the stuffing mix and seasoning packet and the butter. Pour over the top of the steak.
- Cook on high for about 15 minutes, or until fluffy.