- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
New potatoes are tossed to coat with a Kalamata olive puree and then roasted in the oven to create this delicious side dish recipe. Serve as an accompaniment to roasted chicken or fish.
- 2 pounds small new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and then toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet and then spread the potatoes in a single layer. Roast the potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the olives into a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
- Place the hot potatoes into a bowl and top with the olive puree. Gently toss the mixture to coat and serve.