- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This delicious cocktail is a mix between a Bloody Mary and Dirty Martini; hence the name.
- 4 ounces Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Dirty Martini Mix
- 1 cup ice
- Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the Bloody Mary Mixer, Vodka and Dirty Martini mix into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.