- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
This is a great recipe for a classic dirty martini cocktail. The better the ingredients used, the better the cocktail will taste.
- 6 ounces of your favorite vodka
- 1 cap’s worth of extra dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon of cocktail olive brine
- 6 high quality cocktail olives (preferably stuffed with pimentos)
- Place 3 olives into 2 martini glasses.
- Fill a shaker with ice and then pour in the vodka, vermouth and olive brine.
- Vigorously shake the shaker until it becomes frosty on the outside, and then strain the mixture into the 2 glasses with the olives.