- Prep: 12 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Dirt Cake is fun to make in a new flower pot.
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1, 12 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 new flower pot (8-10 inches)
- gummy worms and silk flowers for decoration
- Crush Oreos in a blender until fine; set aside. In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, butter and confectioner's sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix pudding mixes and milk until blended. Pour into cream cheese mixture. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Line flower pot with foil and add crumb mixture and pudding mixture in alternating layers, ending with crumb layer.
- Chill overnight. Decorate with silk flowers and gummy worms.