- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Delicious homemade breaded chicken tenders.
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs and then roll in the bread crumbs until coated. Arrange, single layer, on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then serve with the barbecue sauce.