- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Graduation day is a big day! It's also liable to get hectic. Here is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe that may be made ahead of time. Better yet, it looks just like the diploma your great kid earned today. Hooray!
- 1 tub vegetable flavored cream cheese
- 1 package sandwich wraps or flour tortillas
- 1 pound of deli turkey, sliced
- Bunch fresh spinach leaves
- Full-sized carrots
- Spread cream cheese onto tortillas. Layer turkey and spinach leaves over the cream cheese.
- Starting on one side of the tortilla, roll it up tightly.
- To tie your turkey wrap diplomas with edible ribbons, use a potato peeler to peel a long, thin strip from a full-sized carrot. Gently tie the carrot ribbon around the center of each turkey wrap.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.