- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked, creamy garlic cheese and broccoli cracker spread or chip dip.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) garlic cheese roll, cut in chunks
- Wheat crackers or corn chips
- Saute the celery and onion in the butter. Mix in the flour.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low, stirring often. Serve with the crackers and/or chips.