- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 30 min
- Total: 6 hr 35 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Chicken and vegetable slow cooker dinner.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 medium new (red) potatoes with peel, cubed
- 6 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup dried mashed potato flakes
- Water or milk
- Add the potatoes and carrots to a greased slow cooker. Top with the chicken pieces.
- Season with the parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together the soups and spread over top.
- Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low. Mix in the potato flakes and the necessary water or milk to create a gravy. Cook for 30 more minutes.