- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2
Reuben Casserole is a perfect dinner for two.
- 1, 8 ounce can sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 small tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1, 4 ounce package thin-sliced corned beef, cut up
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup soft rye bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon butter, melted
- Spread sauerkraut in baking dish. Sprinkle with caraway seed. Layer next 4 ingredients in order given over sauerkraut. Toss bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.