- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
Dilled Asparagus Vinaigrette is a perfect side dish for an Easter meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons dill weed, fresh or 1 teaspoon dill weed dry
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cook asparagus tender-crisp. Drain thoroughly. In a jar with a tight lid, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper. Shake well to blend.
- Arrange asparagus in shallow serving dish. Mix shallots, dill, parsley and rind. While asparagus is still warm, pour a mixture of dressing and herbs over it. Cover and chill for 1 hour.