- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Dill Shrimp Dip is flavorful and tastes great with fresh vegetables.
- 1 (4-1/2 ounce) can shrimp, drained and chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Cover tightly and chill thoroughly.