- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10-12
Dill Dip With Bread Cubes looks great served in a hollowed out round pumpernickel loaf. You won't need chips just the bread cubes for dipping.
- 2 loaves, round pumpernickel breads
- 1 1/3 cups mayonaise
- 1, 12 ounce container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dry dill
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Hollow out 1 loaf of bread and fill with dip. Cube the leftover bread and the second loaf for dipping.