- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sauce works exceptionally well topped on grilled salmon or crab cakes. Use fresh dill for added flavor and texture.
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place the dill, mustard, Greek yogurt, honey and lemon juice into a bowl, and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.