- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Dill and Cheese Pie is great for brunch.
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, your choice
- 3 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 10 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 ounces heavy cream
- 7 tablespoons chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Make crust: Mix butter and flour. Add water and quickly work into a dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough to fit a 9 inch glass pie plate. Fold the dough about 1/2 inch around the edge so that it does not slide down during baking. Poke holes in bottom of dough. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix egg, cheese, cream, chives and dill. Add salt and pepper. Pour filling into crust and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set.