- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vintage cocktail has a unique blend of smoky, sweet and dry flavor in every sip. You should be able to find Swedish Punch at a well-stocked liquor store.
- 2 ounces apple brandy, such as Calvados
- 1/2 ounce Swedish Punch
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway-full with ice.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker and then shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.