- Prep: 6 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 min
- Serving: Makes about 3/4 cup
A wonderful, all-purpose vinaigrette with an extra twist of flavors from the truffle oil, shallots and honey.
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the shallot, mustard, vinegar and honey together with a whisk.
- Slowly add the oil while whisking vigorously to combine.
- Sprinkle the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and mix to combine.